Hi,

I am having problems configuring a nat on a netscreen 50. Basically I
have two interfaces facing the web with two different types of links and
an internal interface facing the office. What I would like to do is have
the NAT use a loopback IP on the netscreen as the translation IP...but
for some reason this doesn't work. The only way I have been able to make
it work is by binding the NAT IP to one of the external interfaces...but
this is not what I want since I would like my configuration to be
redundant so that if one of my external interface fails...I'm still
online.

Thanks,
Gabriel