Dear all,

I got a problem on my customer router. We want to change the router from cisco
to J6350. But suddenly, i can not connect to the internet. when i troubleshoot
the problem, i found that i must unplug the cable and then connect it to the
cisco router and the unplug it from cisco and the plug it to j6350. if i use
that way, my internet connection will run again. i've tried to plug/unplug the
cable without connect it to the cisco router, but the result i still lost my
internet connection.
For your information, we use Junos 8.0R1.9.

Regards,
- Teguh -