Once upon a time, angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> BTW - why you think it is an autonegotiation problem? What is the output
> of "show interfaces" command?

In my case, autonegotiation is a problem because I have to connect to
telco-supplied metro-Ethernet boxes that the telco forces to a
particular speed/duplex (and then disables autonegotiation on their
end).  Yes, it sucks, but I can only connect to what they provide.
--
Chris Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>