Harry,

I am using a  vlan-tagged interface to connect to CE2

 ge-0/0/1 {
        vlan-tagging;
        unit 1 {
            vlan-id 1;
            family inet {
                address 81.1.1.1/24;
            }
        }
    }

Also pe-pe ping for loopback address in  global routing instance work.
Only thing is  M320 does not reply  , when pinged to 81.1.1.1 , its local
vpn interface.

Thanks for your help.