We recently tested a PE-4OC3-SON-SMIR on an M10i w/9.2 and it worked (although we did not put it though a lot of load). The SONET pics are all based on the same ASIC (D-Chip) so they should work. I don't know about the GE PIC.

david

David Waldman | Teliris | 55 Broadway New York, NY 10006 | O: +1 212.490.1065 x1306| F: +1 212.269-2869| M: +1 347.673.4707 This message is a PRIVATE communication. This message and all attachments are a private communication, are confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.