Dear Ahmad,

Because that's the way it is?

From JUNOS routing protocols configuration guide :

To configure a domain ID, perform the following tasks:
1. Specify a domain ID in the BGP extended community ID.
2. Set a route type.
3. Configure a VRF export policy to explicitly attach the outbound extended
community ID to outbound routes.
4. Define a community with members that possess the community ID.

You configure a separate label for each VRF to provide double lookup and egress
filtering.

For more explanation please refer to JUNOS software configuration guide.

Hope that helps :).

Regards,

Stevanus

Ahmad Alhady wrote:
in case of using OSPF as PE-CE routing protocol .. ..
why
we should assign the domain-id community to the exported routes? ?? I
think that specifying domain-id under the protocols ospf  hierarchy is
enough to send the domain-id on the route... ? ?! ! ! another point . . . when we use "vrf-table-label" ? ! !

Thanks

Ahmad