On Saturday 27 December 2008 08:09:32 am Brendan Mannella
wrote:

> I am looking to purchase a few Juniper EX switches,
> specifically 3200 series. I am interested in hearing how
> they are performing. And if they are stable.

We are in the process of configuring ours for deployment
where we've had a few Cisco 3560G switches.

So far, with JunOS 9.3R2.8, there doesn't seem to be support
for a number of firewall filter match options. I'm going to
get this checked with our SE.

IS-IS requires a license (sigh). Looks like we'll stick to
letting the routers handle that (the Cisco's don't support
IS-IS on that model either).

Will know more once the boxes are in action. Suffice it to
say that we're only using them for Layer 2.

Cheers,

Mark.