Amos,

We have been working with J-2350 with 1GB of RAM in the same scenario.

We receive IPv4 routes from both ISPs full route. We are using some
firewall filters too and some policies for route export. It works pretty
fine with 12% of CPU capacity.

We are starting the migration to the new JUNOS Enhanced Services (state
full) because in 9.4 we will only have this option. Now we are deploying
 9.3R2.8.

I will report for you if we have any problems with the new version of OS.

Att,

Giuliano