Hi,

the interface of ex4200 switch is connected to other switch and the port is in ethernet-switching mode. I found how to setup static arp entry in the vlan but I get error when commiting, something like "multicast mac xx:xx:xx... is not allowed"

Quoting Frances Albemuth <frances.cincinat...@gmail.com>:

 Try `set interfaces <interface> family inet address <router_address>
arp <nokia_ip_address> mac <nokia_mac_address>`.

 -FC