I don't see any drops in the sofware or hardware queues towards RE. So it does not look like it was this router that was affected by DOS attack and caused BGP flap. As Stefan mentioned, check the logs for the BGP notification reason and to find out if we sent or received the Notification.

For your M7i, this traffic is the transit traffic and should be handled in the PFE itself. It is possible that this router may get affected by DoS, if the BGP peer that flapped during DOS and the destination of DOS are both reachable via same egress interface and the egress interface does not have enough bandwidth to handle the traffic. As you mentioned, the DOS traffic was seen at the rate of 90 Mbps. It can saturate egress interface's queues if it is an FE interfaces, with other production traffic in the background. Check the egress interface queues and evidence of drops in either best-effort or network-control queue.

Did you have a filter on ingress or egress interface to drop such traffic with filter action "reject"?

Thanks,
Nilesh.