If you set up the L2VPN to be transparent (ethernet-ccc
encapsulation on the interface), I don't see why it wouldn't work
(since it won't be looking at vlan tags or ethertypes).  If you do
need to 'care' about VLANs on ingress (ie. if it's coming in over a
multi-customer trunk port), you should be able to make use of the
'vlan-tags inner tpid.vlan-id outer tpid.vlan-id;' knob under your
interface/logical unit to match the appropriate tags/tpid you're using
and assign to the proper L2VPN.

David