On Apr 17, 2009, at 10:57 PM, Robert Kern wrote:

Hi Guys,

I have a question about interconnection logical-routers on M320 via FPC3-E. Interconnection should be internal (not via physical ports) and limited to
10Ge for example.

What kind of configuration do I need for such logical connection - I belive
no other HW is needed for that.

Tnx for answers.

Robert

You need a logical tunnel (lt) interface. That requires either a tunnel PIC, AS PIC, or MS PIC.

Assuming you have an lt interface, the configuration looks like this:

logical-systems {
    R11 {
        interfaces {
            lt-1/1/0 {
                unit 2 {
                    description "R11 LR to Default LR on unit 1";
                    encapsulation vlan;
                    vlan-id 1;
                    peer-unit 1;
                    family inet {
                        address 192.168.21.6/30;
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}
interfaces {
    lt-1/1/0 {
        unit 1 {
            description "Default LR to R11 LR on unit 2";
            encapsulation vlan;
            vlan-id 1;
            peer-unit 2;
            family inet {