any one had an issue with a commit-at causing a scheduled Commit loop. That is
I used commit at but scheduled commit was within 2 minutes, the result was an
error message warning of short interval between the command and scheduled job.
I re-entered at 5 minue interval and we had almost 30 minutes of both RE locked
in scheduled commit. commiting no changes at regular 1 minute intervals
therfore clearing the rollback history. A clear system commit issued on both
master and standby cleared the issue.

I am intrigued, seems unusual behaviour. Any thoughts or explanations?

Evan