Truman Boyes schrieb:

Hi,

thanks for your answer so far.

You then need to define a route-distinguisher, and route targets (or simply vrf-target under the VRF) to import/export the routes for this VPN from other PEs.

Can you provide an example for that? That would be a L3VPN, right? Why would I need any routes to be known on the router? Basically I only need 192.168.0.0/16 to be the management subnet globally without any default gateways.

Later on you might want to connect some of your NMS/OSS systems into the VRF so they can reach the the devices on the management VPN.

So I simply add the devices to the vlan 100 on the existing ae Link with .1q tagged vlans? No special encapsulation needed on juniper side?

Thanks,
Jeff