Hi Rocco,

please check the module guide:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/hardware/erx/junose101/hw-erx-module/hw-
erx-module-TOC.html
IOA should be labeled like: "cOC3 STM1 F0 I/O" as the channelized
linecards requires a special IOA (show hardware list it as e.g.
"COC3-4SM-IR I/O").

The 350-10065-02 will only work with ATM and POS linecards.

Gruss
Bernd.

                            serial      assembly    assembly   ram
slot         type           number       number       rev.     (MB)
x      COC3/COC12         xxxxxxxxxx   3500009800     A04      128
                                                               number
                                                                 of
                           serial      assembly    assembly      MAC
slot        type           number       number       rev.     addresses
x      COC3-4SM-IR I/O   xxxxxxxxxx   3501010700     A04