Pekka Savola escribió:
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009, iber-x wrote:
does Juniper support an FPC and E - FPC at the same time within a M20?. Attached the ouput of show chassis fpc detail command and note that versions of I/O Manager ASIC information are different.

Yes, it works at least for us, but please note that the old FPC won't run on software newer than 8.5.

Thank you very much for the responses. We have helped a lot.

Our version is 7.3R1.4 We want to install two Pic's (PE-1GE-LX-B) in different FPC's to form an aggregated Gigabit Ethernet.

You know if it will be possible and that you believe that problems can arise?

Thanks

Emilio