On 11/11/2009, at 9:17 PM, Daniel Verlouw wrote:

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 15:19 +0530, chandrasekaran iyer wrote:
  Has anyone downgraded the PIC? how to do it? Which PICs are
supported by 6.1 release.

downgrade the PIC? What exactly do you want to achieve? And I'm more
curious about why you would want to run JUNOS version that's EOLd over 5
years ago?

 --Daniel.

I would also recommend against running a release as old as 6.1. There have been numerous security updates since 6.1, and these are likely important to your network. BTW, you don't downgrade PICs, you could change the release to an older version, in which case all the software for the system will be downgraded.

Truman