Hi Paul

Since you guys are looking into training in various JUNOS platforms, many of
these current courses have "basic JUNOS" section in all entry level courses
(except the new ones 1-day IJS, 1-day JRE and 3-day JSEC). For you most
likely the best call would be a customized set of training courses to meet
your specifics and skip repetitive sections found in many of the courses
today.

I teach courses in JUNOS M/T-Series, J-Series (Enterprise), EX-Series and
SRX-Series so have pretty good picture of the current contents.

If you have any further questions drop me a mail off list and I'll be happy
to help you.

Cheers

/timo