Hello Steinar Haug,

Thank You .

I have enabled sampling on one interface facing to upstream and got the
result as needed (Cflowd) . But now i want to enable sampling on both the
interfaces facing to upstream provide. On the server will it give sampling
result on addative of both the interfaces or separately of particular
interface. I am looking for sampling separately  of interface on my server,
is it possible to be done?

Regards,
Uttam