The E-track is the Enterprise routing track and focusses on J-series routers.
So some specific J-series hardware-related issues are part of this track
whereas the M-track focuses on the M/T-series.

The JunOS element is the same though except for some small J-series specific
thingies like tunneling/IPSec stuff.

Nils Kolstein