Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is trivial for most of you but I'm beginner with Juniper devices,
so here is my issue :

I have to interconnect my router J4350 (9.1R1.8) with a Cisco 7600 (another ISP)

The link between them is an optical fibre link (1000Base-SX).

The Cisco interface is configured with nonegociate speed and flow-control off.

On my Juniper I can only set the speed to 1g, link-mode full-duplex and disable
auto-negociation.

The weird thing is that on the Cisco the port goes UP/UP but on my Juniper the
port stay UP/DOWN. But if the cisco port is configured in autonegociation both
ports go UP/UP.

Unfortunatelly I have to find a way to configure the Juniper and leave the
Cisco config in nonegociate.

On the Cisco that I don't manage the configuration is
interface GigabitEthernet9/9
ip address x.x.x.109 255.255.255.252
no ip redirects
no ip proxy-arp