From: juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net [juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net]
On Behalf Of Michel de Nostredame [d.nos...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 4:34 AM
To: Juniper nsp
Subject: [j-nsp] completely disable session (flow) in netscreen

Hi,

The problem I encountered is that I am doing many route-based tunnels
on many NetScreen boxes, and sometimes there will be asymmetric routes
over tunnels and physical interfaces.

Asymmetric paths in traditional routers / L3-switches will not be a
problem, but in NetScreen that will cause session drops and/or
traceroute timeouts, in my case.

I am wondering if there is any way to *completely* disable the
concepts of session (or flow ...) in a NetScreen to make it acts like
a "router".

Thanks in advance.
--
Michel~