From: juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net <juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net>
To: 'juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net' <juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net>
Sent: Fri Mar 12 12:13:17 2010
Subject: [j-nsp] Logging default deny traffic on SSG-550?

We've got a pair of Juniper SSG-550's in HA mode running Screen OS 6.1.0r4.0.
For the life of me I can't figure out how to enable logging for denied/blocked
traffic for the implicit default-deny rule.  I've followed the instructions
found in the Screen OS Cookbook with no results.

Anyone have any pointers?

Thanks.

--Mike