Hi,

"Per packet" load balancing is actually "per-flow load balancing" on an
M10i/M7i.

The command is a hold-over from the very old Internet Processor version that
did "per packet" on the M40/M20 etc... which Juniper has "left as-is" in JunOS.
It does tend to throw people for a loop when they see it (and raise the
objections to it's use by the statements you have described earlier).

So, have no fear to do the following:

policy-options {
    /* Even though this says per-packet, it really means per-flow. Its a
throwback for command compatibility */
    policy-statement Load-Balance-Per-Flow {
        term enable-load-balancing {
            then {
                load-balance per-packet;
            }
        }
    }

routing-options {
    forwarding-table {
        export Load-Balance-Per-Flow;
    }
}

.. your videoconferencing and VoIP packets will indeed arrive "in order".

Regards,

- Chris.