Hello,

I have recently swapped out a Cisco ASA with a Juniper SSG due to some problems
with SIP on the ASA. The Juniper has been working really well with SIP but I
have some problems with the VPN which I am trying to resolve. We have hundreds
of dialup IPSEC VPN users who authenticate using RADIUS. The problem is that
they keep on getting disconnected or having problems connecting. When I go and
monitor the VPN's in the GUI I get the following...

Dialup_VPN      0000817b        -1/-1   <IP>    AutoIKE         Active  Down
Dialup_VPN      0000816d        -1/-1   <IP>    AutoIKE         Active  Down
Dialup_VPN      00008176        -1/-1   <IP>    AutoIKE         Active  Down
Dialup_VPN      0000816b        -1/-1   <IP>    AutoIKE         Active  Down
Dialup_VPN      0000814b        -1/-1   <IP>    AutoIKE         Active  Down
Dialup_VPN      0000817a        -1/-1   <IP>    AutoIKE         Active  Down
Dialup_VPN      0000816a        -1/-1   <IP>    AutoIKE         Active  Down

Where we see the tunnels are active but the link is down.. The users then
appear to be unable to reconnect. Is there a way to automatically flush the
credentials/sa etc so that when they disconnect they are able to log back in
again? Where can I go for trying to debug this stuff more easily? Any advice
would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Jimmy.