Oh yes, I forgot to mention. It's an SRX-100.
I downgraded the box to 10.1R1.8 yesterday and now I have my family inet6 back :-) weird issue!

Volker

On 05/26/2010 09:20 AM, Thomas Eichhorn wrote:

Hello Volker, on what kind of device?

teichh...@testbox.fra# set interfaces vlan.333 family ?
Possible completions:
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
inet                 IPv4 parameters
inet6                IPv6 protocol parameters
iso                  OSI ISO protocol parameters
mpls                 MPLS protocol parameters
[edit]

I have it on JUNOS Base OS boot [10.1R2.8]...

Tom