Hey everyone,

Has anyone running 10.1 on an MX yet?  We were just shipped a pair of
boxes with the new high-speed fan trays, and JUNOS prior to 10.1
doesn't correctly read the fan sensors - so it constantly thinks the
fan tray needs to be checked.

Not really keen on going to 10.1 for this, but I don't want us to miss
a fan failure because we get in the habit of thinking it's a bug.  If
folks have had good experiences, maybe I'll put 10.1 through its
paces.  If not, maybe I'll bug my account team to send us older fans
:).

Thanks,
Ross

--
Ross Vandegrift
r...@kallisti.us

"If the fight gets hot, the songs get hotter.  If the going gets tough,
the songs get tougher."
        --Woody Guthrie