Have you tried Juniper?  I have used cisco 1G sfp's with EX's in the past so
10G should probably work as well.  The only issue is that "sh chassis
hardware" will read unknown.  Maybe I don't understand the question but
Juniper sells sfp's for it's gear the same way cisco does.  They are
probably even made by the same companies.