Hi Matthew,

On 30/08/2010, at 2:04 PM, matthew zeier wrote:

> Having trouble finding the OIDs to trend concurrent sessions and new session
> setup rate (which I suppose could be pulled from the same OID).
>
> jtac pointed me at
>
> http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.1/information-products/topic-collections/config-guide-network-mgm/mib-jnx-js-policy.txt
>

> but I must be glossing over it.
>
> Looking for an OID or a pre-canned cacti template.

The MIB you have been provided will only show the session count for a specific
policy at a time, so probably isn't what you're after.

If you run "show snmp mib walk jnxJsSPUMonitoringObjectsTable" on your SRX,
you'll see the correct object you need to monitor for overall session count is
jnxJsSPUMonitoringCurrentFlowSession.0

Cheers,

Ben