Hit me up with questions, glad to help.. I've run through a few challenges
with jFlow on the platforms and have come up with some knowledge about
caveats and such.

Simplistic configuration using v9 netflow, can you use filters if you want
to. I don’t like filters as there is a chance to break real firewall filters
by combining services. This does not include using ‘sampling instances’  You
can do that, but you need to define the instance under the FPC. This is set
under ‘chassis fpc #’ and then define the corresponding instance under the
‘forwarding-options’ configuration.

To do v9 netflow/jflow it requires that you have a MS-DPC module. If you
want to do v5, remove the services Config and version9 and code version 5.
Please also make sure that your timers are set properly. I do not know what
export timers you are looking for. You can do sampled netflow on juniper
devices if doing version 5 or lower and a higher rate of sampling. There is
a max packets/sec limit however.

*Interfaces to sample:*

ntfu...@mx480-lab-re1# show interfaces

xe-4/0/0 {

    unit 0 {

        family inet {

            sampling {

                input; *ß Ingress netflow*

                output; *ß Egress netflow (caveat, this doesn’t work using
multicast traffic)*

            }

*Services interface that will do the sampling:*

ntfu...@mx480-lab-re1# show interfaces

sp-3/0/0 {

    unit 0 {

        family inet;

    }

}

*Forwarding options to configure sampling rate and export destination. *

ntfu...@mx480-lab-re1# show forwarding-options

sampling {

    input {

        rate 1; *ß 1 equals 1:1 sampling, adjust higher if doing sampled
netflow/jflow.*

        run-length 0;

    }

    family inet {

        output {

            flow-server 204.151.176.36 {

                port 9995;

                version9 {

                    template {

                        FLOWv9;

                    }

                }

            }

            interface sp-3/0/0 {

                source-address *<Source IP of jflow traffic to collector>;*

            }

        }

    }

}