Dave Barton wrote:
Hi,

We're looking to deploy MX80 (48T) routers in several locations and we'd
like to use logical systems to partition them for different clients. I
can't find any documentation that definitely says the MX80 supports
this, specifically the tunnelling-services (ls-x/y/z interface) needed
to interconnect the routers.

I've implemented the proposed design on an M7i in our lab, but the M7i
is just too slow (and too EOL) for our requirements.

If anyone can give a definitive Yes or No it would be a big help.

The page you want is here:-

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.2/information-products/topic-collections/config-guide-services/topic-29823.html

Don't let that M7i hear you call her old, you might hurt her feelings.

--
Regards

Andy Harding
Internet Connections Ltd