On 15/11/10 15:40, Abel Alejandro wrote:

This interests me: we have several sites on 100Mbit LES/WEES circuits,
and I have a vision of planting on at site with:

   1. port 1 - MPLS /31
   2. port 2 - EoMPLS xconnect

We use the SRX210 for l2circuits, VPLS and VRF without issues. However
the limitations mentioned in the thread "MPLS in the Access" need to be
taken on consideration, especially for the VPLS services.

Can you be more specific? The thread got pretty big, with a lot of it taken up with hinting/wink-wink about some "mystery box" that may or may not be Russian which does this job.

I didn't find any specific mention of SRX platform limits in that thread.