On Tue, 23 Nov 2010, Phil Mayers wrote:

I would however like the devices to pass DSCP unchanged, so that traffic which flows through out firewall can be QoS'ed later on in the network, and avoiding me having to re-apply the classification already done at the edge.

Do you have a reason to believe that this is not the default behavior?

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
                                                               ICQ:  2269442