I'm guessing most people are going to say this is a bad idea, but I wasn't sure
so I thought I'd ask.  Basically if I was to receive a full BGP routing table
and filter the routes on the SRX210, would the SRX be able to handle this
operation from a resource perspective?  I'm not planning on installing all the
routes I'm receiving, only a selection.

you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately and
notify NTS(UK) Ltd on 0844 815 5925
This e-mail does not necessarily reflect the Company's opinion and should not
be interpreted as such.
This message was scanned by Proofpoint Protection Server - please contact NTS
for further information.