Hello experts,

I'm new to multicast and I'm having some configuration issues.  I'm configuring
a static anycast PIM with 2 RPs.  I'm using msdp between the 2 RPs.  I have a
directly attached multicast source to the first RP, and a directly attached
multicast receiver on the other RP.  The goal is to create a successful POC
demonstrating static anycast RPs with multicast source and listener using
different RPs.

I am unable to ping from SRX100-1 (ping bypass-routing ttl 10 225.0.0.1) to the
receiver SRX100-2 (igmp static group 225.0.0.1 and sap listener 225.0.0.1).

One thing I noticed is that the RP attached to the multicast source shows the
S,G, but it isn't using msdp to transfer the group information to the other RP.

What am I doing wrong?

Topology http://i.imgur.com/pU31g.png
J1 http://pastebin.com/8x87Jgy3
J2 http://pastebin.com/SHRKyWBB