Hello!

show pfe statistics traffic is the first command, showing some errors:

Packet Forwarding Engine hardware discard statistics:
    Timeout                    :                    0
    Truncated key              :                    0
    Bits to test               :                    0
    Data error                 :                    0
    Stack underflow            :                    0
    Stack overflow             :                    0
    Normal discard             :            557491798
    Extended discard           :                    0
    Invalid interface          :                    0
    Info cell drops            :                    0
    Fabric drops               :                    0

Is "Normal discard" an error or something "Normal", as the name would say.

Matthias