From: Ben Boyd <b...@sinatranetwork.com>
To: Daniel M Daloia Jr <daniel.dal...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net" <juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] Multihome SRX650 2 default routes

If you install both routes in the forwarding table you'll probably end up
dropping a lot of your traffic.

The SRX is a stateful firewall, so if you sent traffic to one provider and got
it back on another it would drop the traffic.

It would be best to do this in a router or to load balance per prefix with as
path prepending going out and local pref coming in.

Anyway, here's how you would do it, but be careful.
root# show
policy-statement TestLBOut {
    then {
        load-balance per-packet;