We are in the process of enabling traffic engineering with shortcuts for
ISIS on an IP\MPLS based network. As a result of enabling ISIS traffic
engineering with shortcuts, IP traffic will utilize the LSP paths (inet.3)
for the forwarding decision.  Is there a configuration feature  so the IP
traffic will continue to used inet.0 as we enable the ISIS traffic
engineering feature.

We observed a disruption in our IP traffic when we enabled the traffic
engineering feature possibly due to the fact in the change of the forwarding
path to the LSP.

Regards,

Peter