Hi all,

I have an issue with ex3200 devices on which mcsnoopd consumes a lot of cpu.

I'm searching for mcsnoopd info everywhere, but it looks like there is not much about this, except message logs.

The ex switches run the latest 10.4 release, and if you have a look at the releases notes there are already some fixes relates to mcsnoopd.

question 1 : (maybe silly, but I ask anyway)
Is it possible to stop the mcsnoopd on a device, if there is no multicast at all on the network ? (ie the switches are used as regular layer 2 switches with vlans).

question 2 :
is it possible to debug mcsnoopd ?

thanks.