We use 100ms x 3 in our core (we're a city-based carrier with direct
fiber between all cores, hence very low latency) and 150ms x 3 in our
agg rings which hang off our cores.  As has been covered in a previous
thread, be mindful of how your platform(s) handle BFD messages.  Some
can distribute BFD to the forwarding plane for handling (T-series,
MX240/480/960, likely others), allowing for higher frequency hellos,
whereas some platforms can't, and it's handled by your RE (MX80,
currently).

David