From: juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net
[mailto:juniper-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jeff Wheeler
Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012 1:39 p.m.
To: juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] default Junos on EX4200s currently shipping

I am resurrecting this old thread because we are still receiving new EX4200s
from the distribution channel with Junos 11.2R1.2 on them.  This version is so
unstable on the 4200 it is pathetic.  Juniper guys, please talk to whoever in
the company decides what software ships on new products, and make a change for
these switches.

--
Jeff S Wheeler <j...@inconcepts.biz>
Sr Network Operator  /  Innovative Network Concepts