People,

We are trying to create some VPLS tunnel with MK equipments.

Documentation shows that with some cisco routes it works fine.

We need to finish the tunnel under a MX5 router and re-route the
encapsulate traffic from the MX5 router to give some internet L3 (inet.0
access).

For this we do the following configuration:

set chassis fpc 1 pic 0 tunnel-services bandwidth 1g

set interfaces ge-1/0/3 flexible-vlan-tagging
set interfaces ge-1/0/3 encapsulation flexible-ethernet-services
set interfaces ge-1/0/3 unit 512 encapsulation vlan-vpls
set interfaces ge-1/0/3 unit 512 vlan-id 512
set interfaces ge-1/0/3 unit 512 family vpls

set routing-instances vpls instance-type vpls
set routing-instances vpls interface ge-1/0/3.512
set routing-instances vpls protocols vpls tunnel-services devices vt-1/0/10
set routing-instances vpls protocols vpls vpls-id 100
set routing-instances vpls protocols vpls mtu 1500
set routing-instances vpls protocols vpls ignore-mtu-mismatch
set routing-instances vpls protocols vpls neighbor 192.168.100.2

set interfaces lo0 unit 0 family inet address 192.168.100.1/3
set interfaces vt-1/0/10 unit 0 family inet unnumbered-address lo0

But we cannot see any flow or ping between sides (end tunnel sides).

Does anyone has tried to close a VPLS connection between junos and MK
before ?

Any tip for how to configure it ?

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano