In this case, router 1 is originating external the LSA through redistribution
of the static, hence the other routers will see R1 as the next hop.

Although i have never done this myself, I think you should be able to
manipulate your OSPF export policy to include a 'then next-hop 10.10.200.1' to
manipulate the forwarding-address.

Stefan Fouant
JNCIE-SEC, JNCIE-SP, JNCIE-ENT, JNCI
Technical Trainer, Juniper Networks