Hi Paul,

I had previously (like you) the hash-key stuff configured on some MX80 gear,
and removed it after reading David Roy's answer.

I can confirm that the removal of this stuff left the tfeb in a strange state
(running 11.4R5), with some funny logs at the commit (tfeb0
jnh_loadbalance_hashkey(538): Unsupported Hash Mode:4, Flags:0x1 received,
tfeb0 jnh_loadbalance_hashkey(538): Unsupported Hash Mode:11, Flags:0x0
received), and a buncha "No" instead of the "Yes" I was looking for in the
"show jnh lb" results.

I added some enhanced-hash-key options, commited, removed them, commited, and
the Hash status was finally fine with the proper default Yes at the proper
places...
A bit rough and unpolished I guess :)

Olivier