> I ve tried all of the recommended options provided but it did not work out,
> if the VLAN ID are same on both Cisco and Juniper, traffic is passing
> through but with different VLAN ID, traffic is not...
>
> Steinar - when you said, pseudowire working fine between cisco and juniper,
> did you mean even with different VLAN ID.. in our network we only have same
> VLAN ID if the pseudowire is built between cisco and juniper...

Known working example with different VLAN IDs at each end, corresponding
to your option 3 at the Juniper end. Equipment is 12K / IOS 12.0(32)SY
and MX / JunOS 10.4:

interface GigabitEthernet7/0/0
 mtu 4470
 no ip address

interface GigabitEthernet7/0/0.24701423
 encapsulation dot1Q 247
 xconnect 10.0.0.1 68790300 encapsulation mpls

interfaces {
    ge-1/0/0 {
        flexible-vlan-tagging;
        mtu 4488;
        encapsulation flexible-ethernet-services;
        unit 1084 {
            encapsulation vlan-ccc;
            vlan-id 1423;
            input-vlan-map {