Unfortunately, I do not.  There may be other differences between the two which
is why they were pushing the ME3800X, such as buffer space or other QoS related
differences.  Perhaps it was a positioning issue, but if that's the case, why
not the ME3600X?  Given just the birds eye view of what you need, it sounds
like the ME3600X, ME3800X, EX3200, and EX4200 would all work and it really
depends on the more specific features and functions you would need, as well as
your budget.

-evt