From: Harry Reynolds [mailto:ha...@juniper.net]
Sent: January-29-13 1:04 PM
To: Paul Stewart; juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [j-nsp] Multicast Traffic over L2VPN

Yes, I believe for L2 mcast should just work. This assumes the mcast is not
using some reserved MAC value such as that used by spanning tree, which if
not in a L2 port mode might be consumed locally, rather than transported to
the far end.

Perhaps post your config (more than one type of l2 service, vpls vs. l2 ckt,
for example) and folks can comment.

HTHs