> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:43:07 -0800
> From: Crist Clark <cjc+j-...@pumpky.net>
> Subject: [j-nsp] LACP to NetApp

>     aggregated-ether-options {
>         lacp {
>             active;
>             periodic slow;
>         }

I prefer to always set fast & active on either side. So far it has
avoided and fixed more issues then all the vendors telling me I
shouldn't have two sides active...

> Has anyone here seen LACP problems with NetApp or other vendors?

Did see a weird issues once with a Nexus vPC and NetApp. Nothing so
far with MixedMode EX VC and various NetApps, LACP on GE's and 10GE's.
Have you tried a "monitor traffic" session on the EX VC to see if you
do or do not see LACPDU's ?

Also, remember the NetApp LAG (ifgrp) commands can also give you an
idea of what it is thinking/believing about it all... Especially
nested groups have an actual traffic test built-in it seems...

Kind regards,
JP Velders