I use this for backup connectivity on dynamic endpoints and they are quite
happy.  One end must be fixed (which I assume is yours).

Their configuration:

set security ike gateway gateway-name local-identity inet their-vpn-ip-address
set security ike gateway gateway-name remote-identity inet your-vpn-ip-address

Yours:

set security ike gateway gateway-name local-identity inet your-vpn-ip-address
set security ike gateway gateway-name dynamic inet their-vpn-ip-address
delete security ike gateway gateway-name address

I believe this requires 11.3+ but I'm not exactly sure.  The remote-identity
command is not there in earlier versions.

Aaron