Sorry but it did not work again
set security zones security-zone trust address-book address ALTOS_SERVER
132.147.160.3/32

set applications application TELNET_DNAT protocol tcp
set applications application TELNET_DNAT destination-port 3333

set security nat destination pool DNAT_POOL address 132.147.160.3/32
set security nat destination pool DNAT_POOL address port 23

set security nat destination rule-set DNAT_RULE from zone untrust

set security nat destination rule-set DNAT_RULE rule rule1 match
destination-address 24.173.164.162/32
set security nat destination rule-set DNAT_RULE rule rule1 match
destination-port 3333
set security nat destination rule-set DNAT_RULE rule rule1 then
destination-nat pool DNAT_POOL

set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
DNAT_ALTOS_POLICY match source-address any
set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
DNAT_ALTOS_POLICY match destination-address ALTOS_SERVER
set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
DNAT_ALTOS_POLICY match application TELNET_DNAT
set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
DNAT_ALTOS_POLICY then permit